Thursday, October 28, 2010

INTERIORS: Love and Lusting in Paris

I'm pretty much in love with this bare bones approach to a beautiful 1800s property in Paris. The curves, natural color palate of warm beige and white, reminds me of my childhood in Vietnam and how close we lived to nature. My plate has been heaping full, with unexpected emergencies amidst busy non-profit fundraising and political campaigning season, the past few weeks, and there's nothing that sounds better than curling into a space like and read my resh new copy of Robert Frost:






All photos from the NYTimes.

3 comments:

k said...

OK, that space is pretty much perfect

http://bonjourivyparker.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-kind-of-funny-story-movie-review.html

k said...

oops sorry about that link, don't mind it, haha!

Jaydee said...

Love it!! Thanks for sharing Tams!